Shri Shiv Maha Puran Katha is going to start in Indore from today. Pandit Pradeep Mishra will recite the Shiv Maha Purana Katha. The Katha will be organized from 2 pm to 5 pm at Vishal Ground located on Anna Purna Road. Where seating arrangements have been made for more than 2 lakh devotees. For which the organizing committee along with the police administration has completed all the preparations.
Shiv Mahapuran Katha will be organized in Indore by Pandit Pradeep Mishra from July 24 to 30. On the other hand, live Shiva worship will be organized on 26th July on the day of monthly Shivratri. In which the devotees of the country and abroad will be able to participate online. Fruits will be available every day for the devotees coming to the Katha. For which 11 separate counters have been made. At the same time, the police administration has also made traffic arrangements on the way to reach the venue.
1 thousand workers will handle the system
More than 1 thousand workers will be seen handling the arrangements at the Katha site. At the same time, complete arrangements for food and drink have been made for the devotees coming from outside as well as staying in the garden. At the same time, the construction of the Parthiv Shivling is going on at the story site for the last three days. Devotees have constructed more than 11 lakh Shivling.
Pandit Mishra reached Indore late at night
Pandit Pradeep Mishra has reached Indore late night to organize the story. From July 23 to July 30, Mishra will be staying at Treasure Fantasy Colony, located a short distance from the venue in Indore. At the same time, the time of the story is fixed from 2 to 5, which can be done from 1 to 5. Seeing the increasing number of devotees, the organizers are demanding Pandit Mishra to extend the time.
Select these routes to reach the venue
- Devotees going from the side of Gopur circle can take entry from Gate No. 1, 2 and 3 in the Katha Sthal Vishal Maidan on behalf of Mahila Shram Seva Nyas via Ring Road.
- Devotees going from Chanakya Puri intersection can reach the story site by going to the petrol pump via Annapurna road. He can take entry here from Gate No.
- Devotees going from Narmada circle can take entry from gate number 4, 5 and 3 at Katha Sthal near Vigyan Nagar via Ring Road.
- Devotees going from Rajendra Nagar can get off the bridge and take entry from Vigyan Nagar to Katha Sthal from gate number 4 and 5.
Parking system will be here
- All the devotees coming from Gopur circle and Narmada intersection will be able to park their car at Suryadev Nagar ground and reach the story site.
- Devotees coming from Chanakya Puri intersection and Rajendra Nagar will be able to park their vehicle in Natraj Nagar ground and reach the story site.