NEET 2022 Answer Key by NTA: Candidates will be able to download and challenge the answer key and the NEET 2022 OMR sheet in case of any error.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2022 answer key soon on the NTA website. NTA has not yet confirmed the NEET answer key 2022 release date yet. However, many media reports suggest that the NEET 2022 answer key by NTA is likely to be released today, July 31 2022. Once the answer key is out, candidates will be able to check the NEET answer key 2022 in PDF format for Q, R, S and T codes at neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET 2022 exam was held on July 17. NEET result 2022 is expected to be out in the month of August. NTA is also expected to release the NEET 2022 OMR sheets for over 16 lakh candidates who appeared in the NEET UG 2022 exam. Candidates will be able to download and challenge the answer key and the NEET 2022 OMR sheet in case of any error. Based on the grievances submitted, NTA will release the NEET result 2022 answer key.
NTA NEET UG 2022 answer key: Steps to download
Candidates can download the answer key of NEET 2022 by following the below-given steps.
- Go to the NTA NEET 2022 website — neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link that says NEET answer key 2022.
- Verify the responses as per the NEET answer key based on the correct question paper code.
- Candidates can calculate the NEET 2022 scores using the answer key.
NEET Answer Key 2022: How to challenge
Candidates can challenge the official answer key of NEET 2022 by following the below-given steps.
- Go to the NTA NEET website — neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says “Apply for Answer Key Challenge”.
- Choose the NEET answer key 2022 as per the code for the test booklet.
- Log in to the NTA NEET portal by entering the application number.
- Click on the question numbers to challenge and select the answer key that is believed to be correct by the candidate.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
- Candidates are required to pay an objection filing fee of Rs 200 for each challenged answer. Pay the fee and download the receipt.