The mirrorless camera market size is forecast to grow by USD 906.03 million between 2022 and 2027, and the growth momentum will be accelerating at a CAGR of 5.55% during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 adversely affected the market growth, leading to a significant decline in the production of mirrorless cameras. However, with the resumption of business activities in the entertainment, sports, and media industries in the second half of 2020, the market witnessed a steady rise in the demand for mirrorless cameras for various applications.
By region, the global mirrorless camera market is segmented into APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. APAC will account for 50% of market growth during the forecast period. Factors such as the significant increase in urban population and rise in employment rates are driving the growth of the mirrorless camera market in APAC.
The mirrorless camera market report includes information on the key products and recent developments of leading vendors, including:
- Canon Inc. – The company offers mirrorless cameras such as EOS 90D, EOS 850D, and EOS 200D II.
- Eastman Kodak Co – The company offers mirrorless cameras such as PIXPRO S-1 compact systems in black and white.
- FUJIFILM Corp. – The company offers mirrorless cameras such as GFX System.
- Nikon Corp. – The company offers mirrorless cameras such as Z DX 16, Z DX 18, and Z 24.
The market is driven by factors such as the rapid growth of mirrorless cameras, superior functionality and performance benefits of mirrorless cameras, and the increasing influence of social media. However, the poor battery performance of mirrorless cameras will hinder the market growth.
The competitive scenario categorizes companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, and growth in market share among others.
By distribution channel, the market is segmented into offline and online.
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Add credibility to strategy
Analyzes competitor’s offerings
Get a holistic view of the market
What’s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on the Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; recovery analysis from COVID-19; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession
- Global competitiveness and key competitor positions
- Market presence across multiple geographical footprints – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
The battery market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.22% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 229.86 billion. The shift in the automotive industry to EVs is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as the use of counterfeit batteries may impede the market growth.
The smart television (TV) sticks market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.78% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 612.44 million. The growing penetration of the Internet is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as the restrictions on certain digital content may impede the market growth.
What are the key data covered in this mirrorless camera market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the mirrorless camera market and its contribution to the parent market.
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- Growth of the market across North America, APAC, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of mirrorless camera market vendors.
|Mirrorless Camera Market Scope|
|Growth momentum & CAGR||Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.55%|
|Market growth 2023-2027||USD 906.03 million|
|YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)||5.22|
|Regional analysis||APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa|
|Performing market contribution||APAC at 50%|
|Key countries||US, China, Japan, Germany, France, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Spain, India, Australia, and South Korea|
|Competitive landscape||Leading Vendors, Market Positioning of Vendors, Competitive Strategies, and Industry Risks|
|Key companies profiled||Canon Inc., Eastman Kodak Co, FUJIFILM Corp., Leica Camera AG, Nikon Corp., Olympus Corp., Panasonic Holdings Corp., Ricoh Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SIGMA Corp., Sony Group Corp., and SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Market dynamics||Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.|
|Customization purview||If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.|