Show your mom just how much you care on May 8, 2022, by posting a series of your favorite mom-and-me pics accompanied by one of these oh-so-sweet Mother’s Day Instagram captions.
60 Mother’s Day Instagram Captions
1. Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me
2. Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a mother
3. To the world, you are a mother but to our family, you are the absolute world.
4. If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
5. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while but their hearts forever.
6. Your loving spirit helped me find my own.
7. First my mother, forever my friend.
8. Mom: I love you and your super long voicemails.
9. Ain’t no hood like motherhood.
10. Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.
11. Mom, thank you for teaching me to stop and sip the rose.
12. Thanks for loving me, even through all of my awkward phases.
13. I got it from my mama.
14. When people tell me I’m turning into my mother, I take it as a compliment.
15. Mom—you’re definitely one of my favorite parents.
16. I still can’t fold a fitted sheet, but you did a good job.
17. Mom, I’m sorry for all the times I didn’t take the chicken out of the freezer. I get it now.
18. In a surprising turn of events, my mother was right. About everything.
19. Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.
20. Thank you for giving me life. And thank you for not taking it back during my teenage years.
21. A mom is the greatest teacher, cheapest therapist, and best friend.
22. You’re not a regular mom, you’re a cool mom!
23. There aren’t enough flowers in the world to show you how much you mean to me.
24. Mom: A title just above Queen.
25. Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
26. I love my mom to the moon and back.
27. A mother’s work is never done—but today, you deserve a rest.
28. Thanks for teaching me about the glass ceiling—and then showing me how to swing a hammer.
29. Behind every great woman is an even better mother.
30. Mothers are like buttons, they hold everything together!
31. No matter how old she is, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
32. Keep calm and call Mom.
33. Home is wherever Mom is.
34. Who needs a superhero when I have you as a mom?
35. The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a grandma.
36. Boy, the stork put me in a good nest.
37. She wore Mom jeans before it was cool.
38. Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
39. Mothers don’t sleep. They just worry with their eyes closed.
40. If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.
41. Everything I am, you helped me to be.
42. Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.
43. Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.
44. Mom, I doughnut know what I would do without you.
45. In a word full of trends, you always remain a classic.
46. A worried mother does more research than the FBI.
47. Brunching with Queen Mom!
48. Love you a (Mother’s Day) brunch.
49. Drinking MOMosas!
50. Whenever life has thrown curveballs, you have helped me hit them out of the park.
51. I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
52. The best mom award goes to you!
53. The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug.
54. Where you lead, I will follow.
55. Love at first sight must be real, because I’ve loved my mom since my very first sight.
56. Thanks for being the mom everyone wishes they had. Lucky me!
57. There ain’t no one else like her.
58. Nacho average mama.
59. I love you a thousand yellow daisies.
60. You da mom!