Garba is a folk dance practiced in the states of Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Malwa, which has its origin in Gujarat. Nowadays it has got a place in modern choreography all over the country. Garba is considered a symbol of good luck and the Navratras of Ashwin month are celebrated as the Garba dance festival. Garba is established on the first night of Navratras. Then four lights are lit in it. Then clapping rounds around him.
Here you will find the best Garba Captions for Instagram and Dandiya Captions with Garba Quotes and Wishes Images and you can also download these images and share them on your Instagram and other social media platform.
Garba Captions for Instagram
1. Feast and have fun—the dandiya raas has begun!
2. Never miss a chance to dance.
3. Dance like no one is watching.
4. Garba first, think later.
5. Garba. Love. Celebrate. Live.
6. Garba to express, not to impress.
7. Garba. Shower. Repeat.
8. Dance to the beat of your dreams.
9. Why walk when you can dance?
10. Garba is a conversation between body and soul.
11. Those move easiest who have learned to dance.
12. May this Navratri be full of Garba and celebrations.
13. Garba is a conversation between body and soul.
14. Those move easiest who have learned to dance.
15. East or West, Garba is Best.
16. Garba is the Best Stressbuster for Me!
17. Anyone can do GARBA, all you need is to do is just take a step!
18. It’s GARBA Time!
19. Why walk when you can dance?
20. Never miss a chance to dance.
21. I wish this Navratri to be the best Navratri for you!
22. Instead of just watching
Dandiya Captions for Instagram
1. OMG! Dandiya Night is Here
2. Forget Everything and Enjoy Dandiya!
3. Stay Calm…..It’s Dandiya night.
4. Don’t know why I’m not at all shy when playing Dandiya
1. “It is with your feet that you move… but it is with your heart that you dance.”– Aalaynah Thompson
2. “Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.”– Martha Graham
3. “The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word.”– Mata Hari
4. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.”– Alan Watts
5. “Feast and have fun—the dandiya raas has begun!”– Unknown