• Thu. Oct 6th, 2022

The Right Mag

Voice of Unheard

Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind announces 5 Lakh rupees prize money for Muslim girl Student shouting Allahu Akbar, & that’s how they are awarding students to break rule.!

Feb 9, 2022

Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind announces price money for Shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ in front of the boys in Mandya. Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind announced 5 lakh rupees price money to the girl. It’s shocking how the political parties are forcing Muslim girls in bringing religion to Education.

When the boys shouted ‘Jai Shree Ram’ in college, Muskan shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’. This video is going viral on the social networking site. Jamaat Ulema-e-Hind tweeted a price money of 5 lakh as a award.

What did the student say?

I entered college wearing a burka as usual. The group shouted ‘Jai Shree Ram’. I shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ in return. Only 10 per cent of those in the group are students of our college. The remaining 90 percent of the youth were from outside.

Education is our priority. But they are trying to snatch it too. One piece of clothing is trying to ruin our education. We always came to college wearing a burqa and hijab. When I got to college, I took the burqa, hijab alone and sat in the classroom. There was always no opposition to this. But the Hijab is being opposed for a week.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply