On Wednesday CBI said that two companies have been booked for diverting 466 crore rupee of Yes Bank.
Central Beuro of Investigation on Wednesday had informed that they had registered a case on two pvt and Ltd’s for allegedly causing loss of 466.51 crore rupee. The loss of 466 crore was done to Yes Bank in 2019. CBI had raided 14 + locations in Delhi, Secunderabad and Kolkata. The raids was successful in getting the digital documents or evidence of the loss done by the company to pvt. The two companies who have been booked are Gautam Thapar and Avantha Realty.
CBI registers case against two Delhi-based pvt companies incl its Directors/Promoters for causing alleged loss of around Rs 466.51 cr to Yes Bank. Searches conducted at 14 locations incl Delhi-NCR, Secunderabad & Kolkata led to recovery of incriminating documents/digital evidence.
CBI carries out searches at multiple locations in Delhi and NCR after registering FIR against Gautam Thapar, Avantha Realty and others for alleged diversion of over Rs 466 crore in Yes Bank during 2017-19: Officials reported in PTI.
This is a developing report we will soon update you. Till then we request to you read our article on
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu online voting result for 2nd week
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2023: Best board decoration ideas for students in schools on Ganesh Chaturthi
- Best Ganapati flower decoration ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi 2023
- Kozhikode on high alert after 2 death reported by Nipah Virus
- Aja Ekadashi Vrat 2023: How to perform fast, Worship method & story behind the fast in English
Thank you for reading this. Hope it was useful for you. If yes please share this article with your friends and family. If you think we can improve more do comment your suggestions. We would really appreciate it 🙏.